The Hand-to-Mouth Players
Friday & Saturday, August 28th and 29th @ 8:00 pm
Sunday, August 30th @ 2:00 pm
Adults $18 / Seniors & Students $15
NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
The Hendrick Hudson Free Library
185 Kings Ferry Road, Montrose NY 10548
for information & directions call 914-734-8486 or 914-528-8704 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:00 PM Tuesday, June 30, 2015 7:00 PM
The Reformed Church of Cortlandtown, 2124 Albany Post Road., Montrose, NY 10548.
The Hand-to-Mouth Players announce auditions for their 24th Annual Award Winning Playwright/Director’s Workshop of original one-act plays. The Playwright/Director’s Workshop has garnered scores of individual and ensemble awards throughout the years, all around New York State and the Middle Atlantic Region, for actors, directors, and productions. Productions have performed and been chosen as Best Short Play or runner up numerous times at the TANYS Festival, and at the regional ESTAFest /Original Works Festival.
Four to six one-act plays will be performed. Numerous roles are available, for young, middle, and older adults, male and female. Audition readings will be from the scripts themselves. No other preparation is needed.
Performances will be August 28, 29, and 30, 2015 at the air-conditioned Hendrick Hudson Free Library in Montrose. A representative from the Theatre Association of New York State (TANYS) will adjudicate the final performance. Feedback will be given to the playwrights, directors, actors, and the individual productions. Audience members will also participate with anonymous comment sheets.
For more information/directions, email Gary Simon at email@example.com or Anne Rodgers Pearl at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 914-734-8486.
The Hand-to-Mouth Players
Are now accepting One-Act scripts for their
24th Annual Award Winning
Submission Deadline: April 30th, 2015
Manuscripts accepted for:
· One-Act plays
· No more than 25 minutes in length
· Minimal staging and sets
· Casts of 5 or less preferred
· Play must be previously unpublished*
· * for details contact Tom at Tom.Campbell@htmplayers.com
· Submit manuscript by e-mail or snail-mail, to addresses below.
· $20 submission fee for each e-mailed play, $15 submission fee for each snail-mailed play
· Send check payable to HTM Players, to the P.O. Box shown below. Include Author and Title on the check. Plays will NOT be considered until the check is received.
· Include a title page with the following information: Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail Address, Approx. length of play (in minutes). Please include title and page number on every page.
· DO NOT put author’s name on any page other than title page. The plays will be read anonymously.
Manuscripts will NOT be returned and critiques will not be given on those plays not chosen for the workshop. No royalties. Each playwright will receive free admission to the performances.
Selected plays will be performed in August, 2015 in Montrose, NY. Up to 6 plays will be performed.
A representative from the Theatre Association of New York State (TANYS) will adjudicate the last performance. Feedback will be given to the playwrights, directors, actors, and the individual productions. Audience members will also participate with anonymous comment sheets. One play may be selected to perform at the TANYS Festival in November, 2015. www.tanys.org
E-mail Manuscript to:
Mail manuscript/check to:
HTM Playwright / Director’s Workshop
P.O. Box 163
Montrose, NY 10548
For Questions contact: Gary Simon, Artistic Liaison (914) 734-8486
E-mail: Gary.Simon@htmplayers.com TEXT: 914-980-0814